Wednesday, January 03, 2007

slow start

i know we're only 3 days in
but i'm moving in slo-mo for '07
today is the first day since saturday
that i've actually left my house
all that free time i was looking forward to
i spent in bed
sucked right up
what a drag
i didn't get to work on my record
write
enjoy my family
or do anything
didn't even feel good enough to work on the blog
well at least the worst part is behind me
this month is going to be a doozy though
the avalanche starts tomorrow
i have a 10 hour plus marathon planned
i hope i'm not overdoing it too soon
i probably am
the plan is to finish all tracking on snowing
steve duncan
paul davis
chris holt
are all coming over
it's the last hurrah
then i'm going to spend the rest of the month
mixing
lights go out february 1st
i've got no more time booked for myself after that
so if i'm not done by the 1st
it's going to be a mighty struggle to continue
i'm going to go back to bed now
there's plenty of bad TV shows calling my name

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, Salim!

And best of luck (not that you'll need it) on that new album... you know we're waiting... :o)

Lee and I were just fantasizing today about a "cover set" you could do sometime... "Fingers of Love", "One Step Ahead", "Waterfalls", "Imagine", "I Will" , etc...

Lisa

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleepy Rainy Days OR ELSE. You have kept me waiting long enough!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Centuryhouse said...

Hope you're better by now! No fun at all...

As you may marginally know, I've been in poor health for the last 2 years so when something like the flu hits it hits hard. This flu has drug on for almost 6 weeks now, I'm so tired of being sick day after day! 'Flu season' isn't supposed to mean you're sick with it for a literal season!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home