Wednesday, December 13, 2006

barley hause thru mein little eyze

Wow
Some nights you want to go on forever
to never end
that's what forever means
I'm sure you know that
I don't mean to be condescending
That's when you talk down to people
If you didn't know
You probably did
I kissed Danny B last night
Not a soul kiss
I reserve those for J
Roberto really can't dance
And should never attempt the robot
Daniel
Chris
Eric
Are special people
But they're better than people
They're musicians
It may seem like I'm rambling
Lost
With No direction HOme
A Complete Unknown
I love Billy Joel
I bet you never thought I'd say that
I never thought I would, either
I blame it on the shots
Key Lime Pie
Not just one
Dos
That means "two" in espanol
That means Spanish
I'm not much of a drinker
I know my limit
And my limit knows me
We're close friends
Friends don't let friends drink two shots of key lime pie
My limit let me down last night
At least I kissed Danny B

http://www.lovedavelittle.com/

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a new nickname:
Salim "two shots" Nourallah!

p.s. Are you still tipsy? ;o)


Lisa

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is the fabled drunken Nourallah. Far out.

KLK

3:47 PM  
Blogger grace vroom said...

roberto says his best move is "the teddy bear". believe me...it's good.

this is definitely one of my favorite blog posts of yours. i can't see this happening yet the image is so clear in my mind. oh man.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marry me, you dumbass!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am stealing this "I know my limit
And my limit knows me"

D

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home