Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ma' blog is back in town!!!

my dear blog
gone for 2 months
removed by the blogger spambots
mysteriously
with no explanation
(could i have been a victim of sabotage?)
i wrote blogger countless times
"give me ma' blog back!!!!...pleeze..."
no reply
"i will report thee to the highest authoritee!!"
no reply
i believe there are no actual human beings working for blogger
just spambots
but now
through the good graces of my metallic friends
outta nowhere
with no notice or explanation or apology


it's baaaaccckkkkk!!!!



(thanks to carla who noticed at 2:30am)

for those of you who missed the german tour diary (which i posted on facebook instead)
let me know if you want me to re-posted them here
i will

i was working on a song about being in a coma when i got the good news
(as pointed out by julian - strange coincidence that my blog has been in a coma!)
gotta get back to that now


love


s

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

backup often -ce

9:50 AM  
Blogger Julian said...

you're working on a song about a coma, and the blog emerges from a coma. coincidence?

welcome back, post often!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home