Thursday, March 29, 2007

let's do the time warp

Monday, March 28, 2005

so tomorrow i'm off to sunny california
who knows when i'll be back
hopefully i'll help rhett make a great record
he's got the songs
that's for sure
i'm already missing the little plastic bubble i've made for myself
called "home"
as the years roll on
it's getting harder and harder for me to make these trips
i'm fighting the family disease i know i have
even though i feel this will be a great experience for me
something inside makes me not want to budge an inch
i know it's just that thing i have to keep fighting
enjoy "snowing in my heart" while i'm gone
it's the last song i've written
now almost 6 months ago
there's been no time to write these past few months
and i'm getting moodier by the day because of it
right now it's looking like there never will be time again
life speeds up and then it's gone
right sk?
i still do feel like one big stupid
breathing snowball...

love

s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home