Thursday, February 22, 2007

busy busy busy
that's why it took me so long
to get back to you
sorry...
in case you've been wondering
yes
i've stepped away from
snowing in my heart
it's finished
i promise
no more fiddling with it
i'm satisfied
that i did my best
and there can be no more done
to better it
so now
please send me some good luck thoughts
3 important packages going out in the mail
tomorrow (technically later today)
maybe a chance that this record
could be released by a larger label
it would be nice
i've worked my whole life
for an opportunity like this
to come along
so cross those fingers
and send positive thoughts my way
they work
thank you
in advance

for one of the packages
i was asked to put a "best of..." cd together
that was kind of weird
the first time i'd done that
i realized how much stuff i've recorded
over these past 4 or 5 years
a ton
most of it's been a blur
and the world's about to get a whole lot more in '07!!

the last two days have been beautiful
almost perfect
and they couldn't have come at a better time
the cold was even getting me depressed
can you imagine that?
me - depressed?
we took a family walk today
it was the best things i've done all week
then i chased G all around the yard
he loved it
jayme's birthday is friday
so we're going to do some celebrating
in fact
i've got the whole N family extravaganza
carefully mapped out
i can't wait to see her face
when she sees her_________

p.s. more importantly than my cds
i have 3 close friends whose mothers
are all very sick
please send some prayers out to them

i will too

1 Comments:

Blogger radiant boys said...

oooh what did you get her?? tell her i said happy belated b-day!
daniel

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home